Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES THAT YOU AGREE TO HAVE READ THE FOLLOWING POLICY.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither I, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. The Reading P.A.K. name and Parents are Key are official trademarks of and are copywritten by The Reading P.A.K. Any trademarks that are reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use or infringement of copyright of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7.This website may also include links to other websites. These links are third party advertisement links provided by the webhost and are in no way affiliated with this site. Their posting does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from website owner of The Reading P.A.K..
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States.
10. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The Reading P.A.K. provides the information. While we attempt to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
11. Through this website, you are able to link to other websites that are not under the control of The Reading P.A.K. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Third parties on this site do not imply an endorsement of this site by them.
12. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Reading P.A.K. takes no responsibility for nor shall we be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
13.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Reading P.A.K., and all third parties associated with this site, its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties (e.g. relevant advertisers, syndication partners, licensors, licensees, consultants and contractors) (collectively "Indemnified Person(s)") harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees).
14. You agree when you submit information, articles, tips, or ideas to The Reading P.A.K., it becomes the property of The Reading P.A.K. and may used license and royalty free to the public. The Reading P.A.K. is not required to compensate you for any submissions and is entitled to unrestricted use in any form of publication or media. Additionally, The Reading P.A.K. may edit submitted material without notice to the provider.
15. You agree, when you submit your e-mail address to The Reading P.A.K. for informational purposes or otherwise, you may receive correspondence from this The Reading P.A.K. until you notify this The Reading P.A.K. that you no longer wish to receive material.
16. All personal information, collected by us, will be treated with respect and confidentiality. Your personal information will never be provided to any other party.
Posting rules are subject to change. All posts will be carefully reviewed. We reserve the right to accept, reject, remove, or edit any posting at our sole discretion.
Third party links are not allowed in any form, including postings that spell out a URL. Any submissions containing content for commercial purposes will be rejected for posting.
You must be the original owner of any and all content that your submit for posting on The Reading P.A.K . Your submission infers that you are the owner, copyright, or exclusive license holder.
Any submissions containing profane language, deragatory remarks, deprecating statements, personal attacks, will not be posted.
©2009-2012. The Reading P.A.K.™ All Rights Reserved. Use of this site constitutes agreement to Terms and Conditions